— Unknown (via ndobrevss)
everyone shut up and look at zayn
Anatomy, 60x60 cm, acrylic & glitter on canvas
- Feminism:Why are women paid less than men for doing the same jobs?
- MRAs:Why can't we hit women? They say they want to be equal.
- Feminism:Why do rape victims get blamed and shamed for not avoiding rape, instead of rapists getting punished?
- MRAs:Seriously, if women want to be equal, we should be allowed to hit them.
- Feminism:Why are young girls socialized to believe their value is linked to their appearance and discouraged from pursuing certain fields like math/science?
- MRAs:No, but you haven't addressed my question. Why are you all such hypocrites? You say you want equality, I should be able to hit you then.
- Feminism:Why are gender roles so restrictively defined so as to cause harmful stereotypes about people of all genders?
- MRAs:It's not fair - as a man, people can hit me, but women are so special, we can't hit them. I don't see you asking for equality there.
- Feminism:Why are female-gendered insults so common, as if the worst thing you can do is be a woman? Why are positive traits in men (eg, assertiveness) viewed as negative traits in women?
- MRAs:SHUT UP, YOU BITCH, AND ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHY CAN'T I HIT WOMEN?
Hole playing Doll Parts on 10.08.94 at Toad’s Place in New Haven, CT. This version has alternate lyrics including “I am a bitch. You know it, a witch. I am a dog. I got dissed so bad.” The last line is a reference to Courtney’s banter that is heard directly before this song starts where she complains that she got dissed for a model (the banter made this mp3 over 10mb limit).
Per request by janis-tung
was liam just sitting on zayn’s lap for a while? and zayn was just cool with it? the camera just panned over to them? like it was a normal thing? were there not enough couches? where they just having a conversation while the dick was hard on the butt? why that happen? tell me